“Links of the Day” follows some pictures of long-ago Memorial Days in Rochester.
Links of the Day:
– Beware of creepy men in parks! Because any man sitting on a bench drinking coffee with kids around is clearly a pedophile.
– This is bizarre. An Albany Times Union editor thinks police conducted a prostitution raid on his wife’s spa because of articles the paper wrote. The story involves a detective who stripped naked for a massage, too.
– Tissue Alert! A young Central New York with terminal cancer had one final request.
– That guitar man by the Inner Loop is playing a Guns N’ Roses tune.
– Ithaca’s mayor gave up his parking space for public space!