Links of the Day:
– The Street has named Rochester one of 10 cities poised for greatness:
We know: How is Rochester even in the same league as London, New Orleans or even Austin?
The city that’s been shrinking since the 1960s feels downright cozy in the treat-stocked aisles of a Wegmans supermarket, over a cheeseburger-and-mac-salad garbage plate at Nick Tahou’s or with a Genny Cream Ale and a rack of ribs at Dinosaur Barbecue. It’s shockingly stable, and that’s about the best any city can ask for in 2012.
– Kodak has created a new business structure, with units for consumer and commercial.
– Good luck trying to figure out how state senators are justifying a 63rd seat. The Albany Times Union takes a stab. My head is spinning.
– Occupy Rochester is beginning a “three-day extravaganza.”
– It’s not clear if Abby Wambach or Marta will return to Women’s Professional Soccer this year, a blow for the league (and Rochester.)