Easter display at Lamberton Conservatory features lilies, tulips and primroses. 1931
Caption in Rochester Herald in 1916: “His 28 cents bought few flowers but a world of Easter love”.
Easter flower shop display. 1916
Easter advertising card for Deininger Bros. Bakery, which had plants on North and Woodward streets. Ca. 1900-1911.
Blessing Easter baskets at St. Stanislaus Church, 1955.
Links of the Day:
– A developer is putting up townhouses on East Ave. in Pittsford and expects to sell them for at least $450,000. Wow.
– Black unemployment far exceeds white unemployment in Monroe County.
– The Rainbow Mall is Niagara Fall’s Midtown Plaza.
– Milwaukee is transforming itself into a water technology hub.
– A Miami man is accused of pimping out a 13-year-old girl and forcing her to get his name tattooed on her eyelids.